Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Highlights: Day 10

1) Watching the pope get tackled by a crazy lady, multiple times. For some reason BBC liked to repeat it over and over again for our viewing pleasure.

2) Marveling in the miracle of Dafalgan. I flemish drug that feels as if you overdosed on niacin, but it clears everything out and now I feel amazing.

3) Belgian Breakfast
So it was more of a brunch, but I asked a friend what people here eat in the morning other than bread with cheese on it. He told me it was pretty much that or bacon and eggs. Easy. But the part I wasn't excited about was how you make it. After frying the bacon (again in hella butter) you simply add the eggs and just cook them on top of the bacon sunny side up style. I am not a fan of runny eggs but it wasn't that bad, maybe because of the ample amounts of butter added. Add some bread, oj and champagne et voila! Breakfast/brunch is served.

4) Watching Home Alone in French. Classic.

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you come home soon, I'll para phase home alone in broken Spanish and old style German if that's what you need for comfort food

    ReplyDelete