Thursday, December 24, 2009

Erg Sick: Day 9

Yep, I am sick and I feel like shit.

I did nothing really but Skype with the parents and sleep today. It sucks.

I did end up leaving the house around 7 to go eat Christmas Eve Dinner with my friend and his mom. She made fondue...well I guess you don't really make fondue but she prepared it. Apparently they don't like turkey so they don't do the traditional American holiday dinner, which is fine by me.

I have never had hot oil fondue before but it is really good, the mother also made some wonderful dipping sauces and some belgian fries to go with the meat. I think there were 6 sauces in total, ranging from cocktail-esk to a curry mustard. I think when I get home I am going to try the same thing. Not the sauces but a hot oil fondue, it looks fairly simple and I do have a fondue pot. I wonder if you can do it with tofu...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Man,
    I knew you should of stayed home. You spend 3 weeks in Fairyland and only one day at home. You should catch the next plane home pronto.

    ReplyDelete